First Time


Advertisement
Asia
June 30th 2009
Published: July 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Boracay - is one the tourist destinations that you should not missed when traveling to Philippines. With its various white sandy beaches, Boracay also offers a wide range of activities such as parasailing, jet ski, banana boat, flying fish, sea walker and many more. Having a total land area of 10.32 square kilometers, you would not have a problem thinking where to stay because you'll find different kind of resorts and hotels that will suit your budget. Boracay also have a variety of restaurants, bars and pubs to satisfy your cravings.

After hearing those beautiful things about Boracay, I really have to save money for our trip. I was able to book a flight via Cebu Pacific last April 2008. They offer a promo fare for everyone. My girlfriend and I were very thrilled because for us, it was our first time to go to Boracay with our friends.

It took us merely 2 hours to reach the Kalibo airport. From there, we rode a van going to Caticlan and rode a boat to reach Cagban dock. Lastly, we have to ride a tricycle to reach the resort. Finally, when we reached the resort I was astounded because of its natural beauty. We spent 4 days and 3 nights in Boracay. For several days, we preferred to walk along the beach to go places and take a lot of pictures. Since we want to enjoy our stay in Boracay, we tried different water activities.

However, all good things must come to an end so we checked out and flew back to Manila. Next year, we're planning to go back to Boracay and experience a wonderful stay again.



Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



7th July 2009

travel bug
ei itchy fit! ahahah! like the pix! ^_^

Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 5; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb