Lunar Island in Changsha


Advertisement
Asia
April 27th 2009
Published: April 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


With classmates I had a barbecue in the vast but bleak island the Lunar Island which is located in the Xiang river north of Changsha. The jurney can be summerized by three words: tired, hungry, cheap.

We made a grill by ourself. Athough it's crooked and weird, it cost my two challenge hours and my hands changed into red with blister. Then, the Island is in the north of the city, however, my school placed in the south. Drizzely in the bumped buses, more than two hours trip without seats (because too many people take bus in the morning) is really terrible for us. So, sleep is the very thing I want to do when arrive there.
Secondly, 6 men all felt hungry all through the day,haha. Because the recent flu threat all over the world, we brought only 0.5 kilogram pock which is my favorite. For another two classmates joined us in finally, we have to make plan for our food: each person has a half corn, three piece of bean curd, a half egg-planted, one chili (I don't like it at all), lotus and etc. Since it was too hurry for us to eat in the morning, every felt hungry when we are there, thus it just looks like that we are racing when we barbecued.
Maybe this is a good news that every one only needs 30RMB for the journey including the transport fee. As the very point--the last few days of the month--each of us are poor, so it sounds nice.
Finally, I fogot to introduce the sightseeing there.haha... Its a undeveloped island in the river where is a vast grass land. Lots of horses are fed there, and you can pay some money to enjoy the cool feeling as a rider. In a word, its a right place for you to enjoy yourself at the weekend.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb