Delhi


Advertisement
Asia
October 31st 2005
Published: November 18th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Here are some Delhi pics. I'll be adding photos slowly but surely.

Love,
Jess




Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



18th November 2005

Cool pics
Hi Jess, Thanks for sharing those pics of your adventures in India although I must admit I am somewhat suspicious of one of them in particular. In the picture you have titled "First Indian Meal" to the untrained eye is appears as though you are indeed partaking (spell?) in the traditional Indian cuisine. However, to the trained Latino eye, it is obvious that those are tortillas in the basket while your plate consists of the following: Refried Beans with Crema casera, Spanish or Saffron Rice, and Sweet Rice pudding and/or pastel de tres leches in another compartment. Furthermore, the gentleman behind you in a red shirt.....upon close inspection I can clearly tell that his shirt reads "ARMANDO'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT, PHOENIX ARIZONA" now how could a shirt from Armando's possibly make its way to Dehli....the world isn't that small. Aside from that picture the others appear to be legit and I thank you for sharing them. But seriously now...thanks for sharing you look like you had a blast. Take care!
14th January 2006

Beautiful images
The mosque images are beautiful. I would love to hear how it was visiting them in person, your photos are great!

Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1481s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb