The next adventure begins!


Advertisement
Asia
August 6th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

6th Aug - We are about to jet off to Bangkok tonight, as a stopover on our way to Cambodia & Vietnam for almost 3 weeks. We are really looking forward to getting back to Bangkok, visiting the temples & hanging out eating great food & fantastic shopping. Stay tuned for more adventures from Cambodia & Vietnam!

7th Aug - We arrived in Bangkok, safe and sound, and when Iain went to the gents, Leanne & I collected our luggage - when silly me realised (after the fact) that I had picked up the wrong bag at the airport! The bag was identical to Iain's, and of all people I should know to check your luggage tags and especially in Bangkok. So first thing we had to do was return the bag and collect Iain's! Very amusing experience but a shocker for me, but hey we now know the new airport very well! But it was very lucky that the other person realised quickly that we had collected his bag, so handed Iain's in at the luggage counter immediately, so it was there waiting for us, I just feel for the poor bugger for stuffing him around!

So once
TempleTempleTemple

Bangkok
at the hotel and all bags in toe, we headed off to do some sightseeing, deciding to do a Temple tour by tuk tuk, then we headed to the backpacker area for lunch and to check out the markets, did a bit of shopping. Back to the hotel, then we headed off to Patpong Road and to the Night Market, followed by Dinner nearby.

On the walk back to the hotel Leanne and I stopped for a Foot Massage, it was the best $10 we have ever spent! It wasn't only a foot massage, they give you a bonus, head, neck & shoulder massage as well, plus a cup of green tea. Had a good night sleep and then up early for our flight to Phnom Penh.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Tuk Tuk'sTuk Tuk's
Tuk Tuk's

Bangkok
Bangkok AirBangkok Air
Bangkok Air

Flight from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
Big BuddhaBig Buddha
Big Buddha

Bangkok


Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 71; dbt: 0.1307s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb