Here we are in singapore


Advertisement
Asia
March 10th 2007
Published: March 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello,

We are here in Singapore, The flight was really good and we had ton's of leg room (although was very bumpy)! Only took us 1hr 30.

We really enjoyed our time in Koh Samui and can not belive how incredibly cheap everything was out there, now we are in singapore the prices are a little different infact they are doubled!!

This hotel is pretty amazing its a 4* (got very cheap on internet to book here is almost treble the price) and the pool is amazing we will take some pics and put them on the link chris made the other day so go through that...already a couple more on there since last time!

Singapore seems very nice.. Extreamly clean and everyone is helpful and friendly! It seems to be very simalar to what i imagine LA to be like everything has american names and there is even a burger king and Macky d's!

I am very happy I have a bath now after 2 weeks without one and now i even have a hair dryer! but still my hair looks shocking! im sure you all needed to know that but if you look at the pics you will see what i mean! This is our final bit of luxury before 3 months in a camper van!

One last thing while Chris is not here in Koh Samui he insisted on putting up this bloody Mosiqto Net that really got on my nerves, you would wake up with it stuck to your face!


Love you all and miss you Loads well some of you maybe not Darren so much!!


bye bye

Mel x x x x xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0774s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb