Indispensable Things in Summer Trips


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
July 24th 2017
Published: July 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

In addition to identity papers, money and phones, sunglasses or skin care products ... are considered as indispensable objects for summer travel.

The moment of getting immersed in the dream scenery and new experiences is the worthy reward for you after a lifetime of work and everyday life. The following tips will help you enjoy every moment of happiness throughout the journey.

Money and identification documents



Whether you are traveling in the country or abroad, you will need to bring your identity card, passport, driver's license, etc. In addition, you need to check your flight and hotel booking documents or other services carefully.

Do not forget to prepare cash and ATM or credit card for a fun shopping experience during your trip.

Smartphones



In today's digital age, the smartphone is considered as the first item to have in the travel inventory. In addition to communicating, mobile phones is your saver when you experience any uncertainty during your trip. Do not forget to get the necessary phone numbers in the directory in case you need to use them.

At the same time, with built-in features, the smartphone can help you easily find information about places to visit, play, eat, transport, etc. Especially, you can refer to experiences of other travelers with just a few of the popular travel apps.

Smartphone is a compact device that can replace the camera, bulky camcorder, which helps you record the memorable moments on the journey of travel and experience.

Sunglasses, hats and skin care products



Sunglasses are always indispensable items on every trip to resist the intense sunshine. What is more, do not forget to bring your hats or sunscreen. These items just help you protect your skin and are accessories that show your personality style.

Besides, the sudden change of environment and temperature when you go to another place different from where you live can ruin the skin, make the skin dry, dull. A compact kit with all the necessary cleansing and moisturizing products can help your skin get more energy, ready to cope with all terrains and the weather changes.

Map and compass



A compass helps to pinpoint the right direction so that your trip is easier and more convenient. Currently, with GPS technology, the compass seems to have fallen into oblivion. However, in difficult circumstances when the you can not charge the battery, a compass is the most essential support.

Sleeping tents and sleeping bags



More and more young people who want to enjoy nature choose sleep tents as your “instant home” when travelling. Backpackers need determine the number of members in the group to choose the tent of suitable size. The too large tent is difficult to find a place with a large flat surface and is also difficult to install. A tent of letter A shape and umbrella- shaped tent are two types of tents commonly used by people.

Along with the tents, cushions or sheets are also essential items for those who prefer going backpacking. Also, bring a lightweight wool or cotton blanket to keep the warmth at night.

Food and drink



Water and food reserves on the trip become the "savior" for the people when encountering unforeseen difficult situations, especially on long trips

In particular, a small thermos jug will have many uses in your journey. It helps you to have warm water to make tea or coffee and sip during the trip. In addition, the bottle also helps you keep cooled fruit juices, which instantly recharges your energy in hot weather

Indochina travel , Vietnam travel , Things to do in Vietnam



Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0648s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb