What All You Are Supposed to See and Do in Vietnam?


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
May 23rd 2016
Published: May 23rd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Vietnam is one of the most adorable destinations to visit in your leisure time you add more flavor in your journey with the best Vietnam travel company. I am sharing with you everything we saw and did.We got a small guide with some comments and advice, all based on our experience and perceptions.

Obviously there are many more places to visit and activities to do, but this post is based on our experience. We hope that it is useful. It is always advised to check best Vietnam travel packages before you make a decision to visit this beautiful city.



LOSE YOURSELF IN THE RICE PADDIES AND SMALL VILLAGES OF THE SURROUNDINGS OF SAPA- Sapa became one of the most visited of the North Vietnamese. One of the reasons is the possibility of observing local ethnic groups and incredible landscapes. I remember that when we arrived at the village, one of the things that we were most disappointed was the amount of posters in English which could read along the main street. Related to this last, every two steps that we did provided us any tour or walk. Our advice is to take any dirt road coming from the Main Street and walk. It will own path and the kindness of the people lead. Thus, you will discover secluded villages and extensive rice fields.

EAT IN SAPA MARKET- If you want to eat authentic and cheap; don't forget to sit in one of the elongated tables offering the Sapa market. In the center of each table, they tend to put containers with the raw meal prepared in a tasty way. There we discovered one of the ingredients of the Vietnamese food that we liked: fish sauce. Be careful with the amount that they use, since it is very strong, only used a few drops per dish. Not to be missed.

NAVIGATE TO HALONG BAY- One of the more attractive and visited tourist places of the country is without a doubt, the Halong Bay. This becomes a problem. Why? Precisely, because of the amount of people that is daily around the clock. When this happens, anywhere in the world that is, it is often difficult to get away and enjoy what the place has to offer. We were lucky to get to know this beautiful place with the help of local people, but we know that he is not always accessible to these options.

RENT A MOTORBIKE IN HANOI- If there is a word that is related to our trip to Viet Nam that word was: motorcycle. Motorcycles, many, many, many motorcycle were what we saw in the great cities of Viet Nam, especially in Hanoi. The majority of the inhabitants of the city have bike, one or two. And that amount of motorcycle contributes to that city is one of the most polluted in the country. In addition, you can not only take the city but that it is also good idea to give a tour of the surrounding area.

TASTE, SLOWLY, VIETNAMESE COFFEE- It cost us to get used to the Vietnamese coffee. Mainly because it is a strong coffee (at least for our palate) and take it without fresh milk (thing which are very accustomed). If one calls milk for coffee almost never has and, if they have, it is sweetened condensed milk. We advise you to try it with condensed milk is very rich. But here the most important thing is "slowly", and this is related to the way in which to prepare it.

The coffee is served in a glass jar. The glass is given empty or with a little milk condensed inside. There is a container/filter containing the ground coffee and hot water on the vessel. The filter is very small so it drops of coffee falling slowly. While coffee falls is the perfect time to read, talk or just look around us.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.65s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb