Vietnam - The hidden paradise in South East Asia


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
October 30th 2015
Published: October 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

14th day of 22 days trip in Vietnam. At Danang airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh city. We are still in Vietnam right now, such an incredible experiences for what we expected before arrival. Beautiful country, friendly people, especially delicious food all time around. Today, it is our 15th day for group of 15 guys, we booked a tour Vietnam Impression from a travel agency in Danang name Yellow Field Tours (you may want take a look on the website) which take us 22 days in total. First thing is our mind is that how could we complete that such a crazy long day trip like that. But there are still so so so many things that we still don't discover yet. We arrive a first day at Hanoi Airport with tour guide pick up from Yellow Field Tours TA, great welcome with flowers and local souvenirs, we spent a day in Hanoi. How could I express all of the feeling for this city - peaceful, friendly people always smile, etc We did visited Hanoi Old quarter, Hoan Kiem lake, i think the best way to experience those atmosphere and feeling is come and visit Vietnam guys. I bet you will got those great feelings as me.

After 2 days in Hanoi capital, we went to mountain area in the north of Vietnam. As tour guide said that, people here is not Kinh people like most of population, there are H'mong people. They are proud of their cultures and keep their original traditions, way of living. They have their own language ,wear traditional indigo blue clothing…continue to go to Ta Van village to visit the Zay People another types of people in Vietnam. It was totally runaway experiences from the capital to rural area. Totally new picture. Like it.

We got back to Hanoi and went to Halong Bay, one of the most spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the world’s largest marine limestone ‘karst’ landscape. I hear about that from internet but it was spectacular than what I thought. Just a word men " HEAVEN ON EARTH"

Then we back to Hanoi and flight to the central of Vietnam with Danang and Hue city. Arrived there, what can I say here men, another picture, how Vietnam can be different from different city like this, I encourage me to get on track to discover more. What should I tell you about those city. Hue, the Royal Citadel, so many attractions, In the morning, we took a Dragon boat trip on the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda, one of oldest Royal pagodas in Vietnam. Then we went to Minh Mang and Khai Dinh Royal tomb. In the afternoon, we visited to the Imperial Citadel and Dong Ba market. Danang city, this is what I call " Paradise" men, beaches is incredible, long white sand, blue sky and the sea. Relax under the sun with a Mojito, it was how i did. The last city in the central of Vietnam we visited, was Hoi An ancient town which was an international port city in 17 th century, have a walking-tour to visit Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese houses, pagodas, assembly halls, Japanese covered bridge as well as traditional handicraft workshop.

There are some experiences I wanted to share with you about one of the best place I did travel until now. Now i am still waiting for flight to Ho Chi Minh City, tour guide has promised us there will be again different experiences. I will check it out.

My advice for you to travel to Vietnam, choose a small travel agency rather than big travel agency, since they will serve you better and you can PERSONALIZE your trip whenever you want as well as slowly experiences than running from attractions to attractions like big travel agencies. To make sure you have great trip in Vietnam, I highly recommend Yellow Field Tours Travel Agency who organized this tour for us, Great service and money trustworthy. I have to catch my flight to Ho Chi Minh now. My name is Jackie and love travel. Maybe one day we will travel together right. Such a beautiful life!!!

source:vietnamsvisadotcom

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb