Nha Trang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
February 16th 2014
Published: February 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

So your probably all wondering.how.the train was?? We were all plesently suprised. We had four cabins with four beds and there was 16 of us so was perfect.

The beds.werent the comfiest but it was a bed. The boys went in.together drinking beer, farting and.playing bullshit ( a cardgame).

The girls chilled listened to music and generally had a chit chat. We were on the train nine.hours got about five hours.kip but.at times.the train was rocky.

We made it to Nha Trang which is a beach resort so.todays.plan is.the beach we are having a party cant wait!

Arrived at a more private beach than the main one was amazing. A bbq and drinks had.been organised so we basically chilled on deckchairs, played footie, and daz rented a bodyboard which he enjoyed. The party was for lauras birthday so we bought her a cake and got to have a slice..... Yummy.

After a lovely day we went.back and showered and.headed for a light tea.as.we had eaten all day. We stayed out for some cocktails and daz finished with a baguette.

The day flew by too quickly the whole trip is amazing.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0677s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb