Everything you need to know about Nightlife in Vietnam 2019


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam
January 21st 2019
Published: January 21st 2019
Edit Blog Post

“Traveling makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” - Gustave Flaubert. True to this we get to appreciate travels even more. Sir Richard Burton also states ”The gladdest moment in human life, I thinks, is when they departure into unknown lands”. Daily we have people jetting to other countries and in all these they expect to have fun to their new destinations. In South-East Asia lies a country with one of the best nightlife experiences. It might not be the Las Vegas that generally gets all the accolades but a travel to Vietnam can make you discover gladdest moment to unknown lands as stated earlier.

It is in Vietnam that you get to experience modest rooftop bars, cool and breezy beach bars and some nice lounges where you can sip one of the best cocktail.

With that in mind, are you in Vietnam or have you just traveled to Vietnam and want to experience some of the best nightlife that can be offered? Then Roughguides.com will show you where to visit in Vietnam. The following are the most amazing places to visit in Vietnam.

Saigon




Saigon,the capital city to Vietnam host many of the best night clubs and bars and gives you a glimpse of why you should travel to Vietnam and experience.

Eagle Eye of the Saigon




Many would love to see the beautiful sceneries at night and the beauty that accompanies it. From the lighting to the watching of the skies, Vietnam welcomes you to Saigon Saigon Rooftop Bar whereby the city's famous sites are viewed down the right side of the bar. The bar boasts of the wooden furniture with one of the coziest environment. Sitting on the 25th floor, there is Chill Sky Bar where you make appearances with the best fashions and trendy wears, music here goes from chill-out tunes to late night hip hop sets by trendy DJs all these to ensure party in style. Rex Rooftop Garden at Rex Hotel Saigon offers views of the structures the French Colonizers had set up. Hosts Latino live performances and salsa dances. Glow Skybar Saigon boasting the beach environment, attracting well-dressed guys with a liking to house tunes with promos to 50%!o(MISSING)ff during happy hours. EONEli Bar prides itself in acoustic performances, variety of alcohol and very experienced DJs giving the best party. With a liking of natural features, a view of Saigon river can be best viewed in Breeze Sky Bar. To the Techno lovers with good dance floors, Broma Not a Bar offers your needs perfectly.

Nightlife in Vietnam




You can either plan to visit Casino joints, jazz bands, Open Street bars and some of the best Cheap eats. With this variety, you certainly have a place to visit in Vietnam.

Hotels Caravelle and Sheraton Saigon prides themselves in having two biggest casinos where you can try your luck. Want to meet a blend of foreigners and the Vietnamese having their fun and drinking their night out in a street? Beer Hoi on Pham Ngu Lao offers this. Lush Nightclub attracts the young and the best dressed where cool music flows and it is pocket friendly. You are a couple who want a peaceful romantic out in a cool breeze on a cruise down the river? How sweet is that? Bonsai Dinner Cruise offers this with additional live performances and traditional practices. Some people are sea food lovers. How about I tell you about Ben Thanh Night Market that brings at night fresh seafood at friendly prices? Why go elsewhere with these places to visit in Vietnam around?

Try Your vocals




To the night lovers who want to always sing their heart out and to those that love live performances, these are the places to visit in Vietnam: Acoustic Bar offers a platform for upcoming rock artist with also some taste in classics. A liking in contemporary jazz music will lead you to Sax N’ Art Jazz Club. Live bands for rock ballads also can be spotted in Hard Rock Café with delicious cocktails. Those with Filipino type of music liking with a bit of cowboy classics then Seventeenth Saloon is the best place to make an appearance.

To sum it up!!



There you have it. What would be the reason not to visit Vietnam? With all these good stopovers, the travel is worth your money and Vietnam makes sure that the value of your money is realized. Create memories by traveling to Vietnam.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.361s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0566s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb