Endorfin MGMT - Hi5 to a saigon NYE


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
December 31st 2014
Published: January 2nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)






This is the wildest new year’s eve I have ever had sober.





Scooters are filling up the street from shop steps to the opposite shop step, no pavement is visible and to walk is to have eyes on the back of your head so you can dodge motor bike maniacs jumping up onto the pavement to try and get in front of the already heaving traffic that is slowly becoming grid lock. The time is 2300hrs in Saigon and the place is buzzing. We reach the park with the big globe and stroll towards the big speakers with the local music and stage. There is nice touch to the NYE celebration in Vietnam, families are sitting about waiting for the 0000hrs fire works and groups of friends and randoms are chilling and enjoying the evening.





30 minutes before the bells a DJ swaggers on and music starts pumping out hard as fook electro and the young ones go wild and the parents start murmuring. The crowd erupts and after a quick assault set the count down begins and the fire works light the sky from the tallest sky scraper and 2015 is in effect!





I love Vietnam. All the best for the new year folks!

Let the best of the past be the worst of the future





Check out the latest on my Endorfin MGMT facebook page with music and vid’s from Nam.

Also all video’s uploaded are on youtube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqeAPdDAVGhp0_B-V_AuZKg


Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb