Day 15 - Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
October 27th 2009
Published: October 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 15 - Ho Chi Minh
Our last day in Thailand. Justin and I waited at the hotel while Pepsi went to pick up his suit. The suit place was 20 mins away by taxi and somehow Pepsi took over 2 hours to get there and back. He got distracted after picking up his suit when he went shopping for couples shirts (I am so sick of hearing about couples shirts). We were going to leave a fake note with the hotel reception saying that we had already left for the airport :D He finally made it back and he was down to his last 1 baht. The taxi ride cost 93thb and he had a 100thb note. When the taxi ride was 93thb and he had 100thb then how did he end up with 1 thb????????????????

We made it to the airport in time and boarded our flight for Vietnam. After landing at the airport, we were met by my friend Xuan who came to the airport to collect us.
Then we made our way to the hotel in District 1, the taxi driver was ripping us off so we got out and took another taxi. The hotel was not quite as good as expect. There was no hot water, no in-room safe, 8 flights of stairs without a lift and no blankets lol. At least the hotel was cheap.

We caught a cab to District 3 where I had the best Pho I have had in my whole life!!! Justin and Pepsi were acting like little kids as usual and managed to upset my friend. She thought they were making fun of her but they were just acting silly as usual. All was good so we headed off to a local nightclub but Pepsi and Justin were wearing flip flops (typical) and could not get in. Justin had to wear flip flops because he lost his 150 pound shoes. He was so sad he was almost crying (don't worry he found them in Pepsi's bag later). After this we headed off to another nightclub and had a drink before calling it a night.

Ripoff Tally - 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb