Hoi An


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
April 29th 2011
Published: April 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Lorenzo, Grant and Anthony did the Top Gear Experience thing and got bikes from Hue to Hoi An, six hour drive and they said it was amazing. Me and Frankie got the bus which was preetty nasty but it got us there was only like 5$.

Met them easily as well at a hotel we had booked, and had a good evening in Hoi An, playing pool in an empty bar and pretty much choosing the music ourselves.

Today we rented some bicycles for 1$ each and cycled around Hoi An. Obviously I am awful at cycling, one of the most childish and basic things! But I got the hang of it in the end and we cycled a couple of miles to a beach that we never found. Still quite fun. Didn't really take to riding around the centre though, so walked around most of that. We're going to get food in a minute and tomorrow we;ll probably just relax around the centre until we get the sleeper bus to Nha Trang at 6pm. Gets us there at 6am the next day, pretty long haul!

Anyway, hope this isnt too long and you dont mind reading it! Probably update next in Saigon, hope everyones ok!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb