Long, long day!


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
November 17th 2012
Published: November 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hello again! So today was our first experience of the sleeper train! We woke up thismorning feeling a bit worse for wear (an extreme understatement). Last night we went to our local 30p a pint roadside bar where u sit on childrens plastic furniture with all the other backpackers and get as drunk as possible which was fun. Met some cool people and ended up playing drinking games with them untill stupid o clock. Niether of us remember going back to our hostle or anything much to be honest but we woke up at 8 to go and catch our train. Walked down to the agency where we got our ticket but turned out the 10am train was fully booked so we had a few hours to kill. They offered for us to go and sleep upstairs as they could see how dead we were so we did. I woke up to sean being sick in a bowl which was pretty grim so I walked down and got some water.

Got woken up to catch the train still feeling absolutely terrible and faint from the heat which didnt really help! The train was actually pretty decent though and we were able to sleep pretty much the whole 9 hours which helped the hangover a LOT.

Then we realised we had no idea what we were doing when we got off as we had no hostel booked or no idea where we should go, asked to be dropped by a cheap hostel next to the beach and the price isnt too bad but we are checking into a backpackers hostel tomorrow which is 3 pound a night 😊 Grabbed some food at a local restaraunt and now were just chilling for the night.

Going to just spend the day at the beach tomorrow as it is huge and soo nice!

Nighty night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.206s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1199s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb