Nha Trang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
October 11th 2012
Published: October 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Last night i met up with Chris and Linor at their hostel, which turned out to be on the same street.

For reference, HQ Cafe where they are staying looks pretty nice and costs $5 per night.

We walked towards the beach ànd the night market, ìf you can call it that, it was one street with souvenirs and a few places to eat.

We sat and had some food, Vietnamese pancake, fried frogs and vermichelli. Along with a cofee and ice cream drink and a strawberry and yoghurt smoothie. It was really good. I love local food. Bést òf all it cóst about 2 GBP each.

Linor hás started a diving course but we persuaded her to come out for a few drinks and so after getting given a flyer at the beach we went to the 'Booze Cruise Bảr' just a typical backpacker haunt which had live music playing.

Quite a few drinks were sampled from snake wine shots, basically vietnamese wine taken from a container with a real snake in it, cocktails, Red Death, Strawberry Colada and Mekong River. Thểre were fire breathers outside and live music inside. It was a good night. Linor took a liking to one òf the bartenders and me and Linor got bought a drink from a Vietnamese girl who was interested in Chris.

We got talking to a guy from Tennesse, Tom, who happended to be staying at my hostel. Thankfully I now had two escorts home, which was good as all the hostels hểre are set down alleyways

Today i'm going to the beach for a few hours and then have my sleeper bús thís evening at 9pm. Chris í also leaving tonight on the 8pm bú to Mui Ne, then onto Saigon where he ís finishing his trip and heading back home to Canada. Linor is staying on a few mỏre days as she has her diving course.

Love to all xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.33s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.2818s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb