Day 17 - Nha Trang and the best hostel so far


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
August 4th 2012
Published: August 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So its 6am and we get off the worst bus ride in history. Broken men we are blinded by the morning sun and seek some form of matteress. We know that its probbably too early to check in but we must try! 2 of the girls off the bus were also staying at the same place so after jumpin in acab we made the hostel. Amazingly the man let us in and even let us go to a room to sleep. good day we thought. made even better by everyone in the room being people we already knew! after breakfast on the 8th floor with the most amazing view me bugg and terry hit the town for sercvh of a diving course for Terry and the market for us. The market was massive and smelly but otherwise fine, we didnt manage to buy anything but there was lots of strange foods on offer. Afterwards we hit the beech which well was another world blue sea white sand view of a resort that had a sign like hollywood.



Afterwards we went back to the hostel and bumped into Laura and Lauren two girls we met in Hoi An and with it being Laurass birthday we all went out. Italian was on the menu today and it was amazing! I'm told to talk about the Calzone that Bugg had but my pizza was equally as nice. afterwards we hit the beech party which although expensive was a cracking experiance. After putting Laura on a taxi we all headed back at the end of the night. for some reason there seemed to be some sort of gosht walking around our hostel that night (or was it a whitish pinkish man?? Spooky)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb