Nha Trang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
April 11th 2012
Published: April 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

11.4.2012

We arrived in Nha Trang after a terrible sleep at 6am. We had a few hotels in mind but on the way some guy wouldn't leave us alone trying to sell us a room. We had a look at it and decided to stay there, for the first night anyway. We were shattered so we went to bed for a few hours. When we got up we went the beach. It was actually a nice beach and was very long. Been a month or so since we were last on one! The sea was very warm, so didn't do much if you wanted to cool off! On the way back the hotel we looked for a cheaper place to stay and booked a boat trip for the next day. I have been craving pizza so we looked around all the Italians and settled with one that looked nice. Turned out to be a really nice pizza!

12.4.2012

Picked up from our hotel to go the pier for our boat trip. It was originally called the Nha Trang boat trip and turned out to be a really good day! First we went to an aquarium which we saw fish and sharks that we hadn't seen before. We visited a few islands which had nice beaches and good snorkeling, which both of us really like. After that we stopped somewhere for lunch which was a massive buffet with loads of food. We had a good feed and definately made the most of it! Then the best boyband in Nha Trang came out. It was so funny - it was the crew of the boat, one dressed as a woman, one playing a home made drum kit and one on the guitar. They played some English and Vietnamese songs and we couldn't stop laughing! Then the karaoke came out which the Asians love! Then they had a floating bar that they threw off the roof of te boat and you had to swim to it to get a free shot. They threw you a ring to keep afloat while having a drink. We were lobstered and exhausted by the time we got back to our hotel.

13.4.2012

We had breakfast at a nearby cafe and had a morning walk along the beach. We found a bar on the beach which had a swimming pool. If you were buying drinks from there it was free to use. In the afternoon we got our beach bag and headed for there. We found out that it was so expensive that we only drank water all day. It was nice getting in the pool to cool off. We have started a new book called the Hunger Games so we were taking it in turns to read that. M x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.182s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0853s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb