Beaches of Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
May 12th 2010
Published: May 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Finally back to the warmth. We arrived tired and weary from our 8 hour bus journey from Da Lat in the Central Highlands. Headed for the beach which was wonderful. We spent a couple of days in Nha Trang.

We went to the renowned spa treatment - a mud and hot spring bath, which Chloe took great delight in getting both Daddy and Mummy covered in mud. We went on a boat trip which took us to an Aquarium on a small island, followed by parasailing (no insurance needed in Vietnam which meant that Chloe could do it, which she took great delight), her first proper snorkel, and finally lunch and karaoke on the boat! A visit to the best brewery in Vietnam was a must.

Our life on the coast culminated in the most wonderful experience. We met the world renowned Photographer, Long Thanh. In his gallery he took great delight in using our Leica camera and snapping away Chloe on his mopeds inside the gallery. He was a wonderful man, with the most amazing eye for capturing life in Vietnam using box cameras. We did purchase a few photos as they were too beautiful to let pass.

All to soon it was time to move on up the coast to Hoi An.



Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 18; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb