Nha Trang & Ho Chi Minh


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
June 15th 2009
Published: July 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in beautiful Nha Trang bright and early(boarded our 5 AM flight to Da Nang then layover and connecting finally to Nha Trang around 10 AM). Nha Trang was beautiful mainly because the temperature was ~27 C and we could feel the ocean breeze and see the coastline of clear aquamarine water. The next few days were just pure beaches and relaxation.

After Nha Trang, we headed to Saigon, or renamed after North/South civil war was decided, Ho Chi Minh. Id been in HCM before but the experience this time's better, since I'm not with family, visiting a galore of people and just really exploring the city for myself. Ho Chi Minh's like the NYC of America. Everything's happening. It's so interesting how different it can be from other places in the same country. But I guess we have that in the States. A lot of stuff in Ho Chi Minh, we did, and not so much took pictures of. It's like any other big city, I think.

Well, enjoy the pics!


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Nha Trang BeachNha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach

Clear Clear Clear water and beautifully warm. How can this still be the Pacific ocean??
Down the beachDown the beach
Down the beach

My favorite beach on the entire trip. Went for a morning swim every day we stayed here.
TempleTemple
Temple

Lots...but one of the big temples with 360 view of the city
View from topView from top
View from top

The temple is situated a little outside of the city...about 30 minutes.
Mopeding to Doc Let BeachMopeding to Doc Let Beach
Mopeding to Doc Let Beach

Another beach resort area only the natives know about...didn't see a single tourist. Of course, that definitely make finding the beach a bit of a challenge. Thank goodness for my limited but ample vietnamese, After 2 hours, we finally found it.
Doc Let BeachDoc Let Beach
Doc Let Beach

Serene, and clear clear water
CathedralCathedral
Cathedral

Ho Chi Minh City
Reunification PalaceReunification Palace
Reunification Palace

Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon CenterSaigon Center
Saigon Center

..don't have too many pics of Saigon now looking back guess cause I've been here. Oops.


Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0295s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb