Friday 19th June Nha Thrang


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
June 19th 2009
Published: July 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Friday 19th June Nha Thrang
Our last day in Nha thrang but didn’t rush ourselves to check out too early. Packed up and headed out about midday into another cloudy morning. There is a big tropical storm out in the china sea according to the news so I think it is playing around with the weather a bit, doesn't look like making shore in Vietnam though so should be ok hopefully. We headed back down to the beach for the rest of the day until our bus which was leaving for an overnight journey to Hoi an. Found seats by the pool this time though and made sure we were covered completely by the shade today. Stayed on the beach till about 5 then went to get something to eat before heading away and got a disappointing enough meal in Truh Lcc 2, we ate in number 1 on a different night and it was great but this one wasn’t the best. Possibly should have gone for the shark fin or the birds nest soup which they also had on the menu here but $40 for soup when you can get a sweet and sour chicken for $2 didn’t seem like a great deal.

Got a few supplies for our night bus and got aboard at 7.30. Its quiet a bizarre bus, its 3 aisles of individual seats but the seats are like car seats just planted on the ground so your legs are outstretched and the seat reclines similar to a car to about 30 degrees. They look like transport pods from a sci fi movie and appear a lot more comfortable than they actually are. We were delighted when we saw the picture in Saigon of what we would be getting on but didn’t notice the lack of cushion on the seats which leave you with pretty dead hips if you sleep on you side. I’ve had better sleeps on the normal bus sets actually.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb