Furama Danang Resort


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Da Nang
August 20th 2015
Published: August 21st 2015
Edit Blog Post

The luxurious Furama Resort is a true icon of Vietnam tourism. Furama Resort Danang is nestled on Bac My An, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It is a 30-minute drive from the ancient "Silk Road" trading port of Hoi An and is less than 2 hours from My Son Holy Land. This 5-star haven on world-famous Da Nang beach is celebrated as Vietnam's most prestigious resort – counting royalty, presidents, movie stars and international business leaders among its celebrity guests. All 198 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with satellite channels, and conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers. Other amenities available to guests include patios, 24-hour room service, and minibars. Escape the stress of everyday life at Spa, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Ayurvedic treatments, reflexology and body wraps. Relax in the 2 outdoor pools and enjoy the sun loungers. There are also 5 bars/lounges, a poolside bar and a swim-up bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink in a sun lounger or at the bar when staying here. Leisure facilities in addition to the on-site spa include a fitness center, a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, outdoor tennis courts and an indoor tennis court so there's always something to do! The resort offers numerous activities and excursions to enhance your Vietnamese getaway. A free shuttle will take you to the historical city of Hoi An and plenty of activities take place on site, including water sports and morning Tai Chi. Feel free to use the sauna and fitness centre, and internet is available free of charge throughout the resort. Our ocean suites at the Da Nang Resort are the ultimate in luxury holiday living: with a world class beach steps away, you’ll never want to leave! The resort’s culinary experience features a mixture of the authentic and locally inspired Vietnamese, Asian, Italian and other European cuisines plus the best imported steaks. Besides the very traditional 16-string instrument performance, guitar soloist, and live Filipino music band, there’s Cham Dance Art and Vietnamese Folklore performances on the resort's beach. A multi-award winner for its unfaltering commitment to world-class service and facilities, the Danang Furama is not only consistently voted Vietnam's No. 1 resort, leading international polls also rank it among the very best resorts in Asia. But Furama Da Nang is much more than an idyllic tropical retreat, it is also a premier base for exploring one of Asia's most exciting new destinations – in the early days of being "discovered" by international tourism.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0867s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb