Hotel Continental Saigon


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
August 19th 2015
Published: August 21st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hotel Continental Saigon is conveniently located in central Ho Chi Minh City, and is within walking distance to most major attractions with easy access to festivals and events. Nowadays, the Hotel Continental Saigon still keeps its original design and charm as a memory of yester years: with the Neo colonial interior design and many features from 18th – 19th century exhibited in the Lobby, accompanied with the Continental Patio (hotel’s courtyard) covered by the green of 128 years old frangipanis regarded as a silent note in a symphony. Inside the long standing building, a new generation of staff are dedicating themselves to offer travelers a wonderful and relaxing stay in Ho Chi Minh City that they will remember fondly for a long time. Featuring French colonial decor, the spacious rooms come with high ceilings, providing spectacular views of the city and the hotel’s courtyard. All rooms include high speed internet access and an LCD TV with cable channels. The only part of the Continental that disappoints is the bar, which would be more gracious if it were housed off the courtyard. Hotel Continental Saigon offers well-equipped conference room that can accommodate up to 100 guests and cater to business meetings. Guests can have an energetic workout in the gymnasium or avail the massage service, when leisure permits. They can also visit nearby places such as Can Gio Island and Cao Dai Holy See Temple. You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. A health club, a sauna, a steam room and massage/treatment rooms are among the leisure facilities on offer. For decades it has been on the first floor overlooking the courtyard (hence the nickname The Continental Shelf among war correspondents who claimed they were safe from any grenades up there).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb