Central Vietnam (Hoi An - Hue - Ninh Binh)


Advertisement
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Ninh Binh
April 3rd 2009
Published: April 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Upon arrival in Hoi An at 6am, we were mobbed by touts. We managed to shake most of them off and go in search of a room for some much needed rest. Arriving early has its benefits, as it means you get a free choice of basically every hotel because sooner or later someone will check out. We managed to bag a nice but cheap room with a pool and massive breakfast which was ready for us an hour after o... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




4th April 2009

If you hate Vietnam, you'd better get out immediately. Why staying there? You are just some offsprings of the criminal prisoners who robbed land of aborigines? Your tone of writing expresses your stupid, stingy behavior that definitely makes your life miserable. USD 5 are big to you, then at your home what do you normally eat? Sh*t, right? Stay at home, those poor, stingy, uneducated whites!
6th April 2009

Dear 'anonymous', I'm going publish this because I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't like my blog don't read it, quite simple. I write this for my friends and family at home, not you. If you had bothered to read then you would have realised that money really isn't the issue here and I don't hate Vietnam, I am more than happy to pay foreigner prices, the issue is being lied to. Either way, perhaps next time you should seek some ground for your insults rather than attack someone whose background you have no knowledge of.
15th April 2009

Wow, Anonymous, you are clearly someone who has been wronged by an Australian/white person, but you're also very arrogant and ignorent to assume anything about someone's life after reading a page of travel blog let alone use their nationality and race as an insult. I can guarantee that whatever country you come from also has its bad past and to use that against someone is just sad. So considering that you spend your time trawling throught blogs intended for family and friends with no point but to start arguments, it seems to me that "your tone of writing expresses your stupid, stingy behavior that definitely makes your life miserable. "
13th May 2009

jealous a ot
i feel myself lucky i met this blog of urs..wide opened my view of travel ideas..as a lover of nature vietnam was nowhere for me but now can see that one of must seen places before death..i hope i can oneday ,if cant before death ,God has alot to answer me there if there is one.. ps:ananoymous is noone to respond ever..

Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0733s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb