Book Halong Bay Tour and Halong bay Cruise at Halong Tours Online get big discount


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
February 1st 2016
Published: February 1st 2016
Edit Blog Post

In 1917, Emperor <em style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px; vertical-align: baseline; color: #5c5b5b; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 16.8px; background: transparent;">Khai Dinh plied the waters of the Bay in a wonderful wooden junk. Almost a century later you too can embark on a voyage through time – in a vessel recreated from the original designs and with impeccable service fit for an Emperor. Reside in one of 20 luxurious cabins or suites, wine and dine in style and enjoy a relaxing – or exhilarating – array of onboard activities. The Bhaya Halong Cruise can accommodate up to 40 passengers for either 2 days 1 nights cruise or 3 days 2 nights cruise in Halong Bay. In November 2008, Bhaya will be accompanied by the launch of her sister ship. Together, the two ships offer 40 luxurious cabins and suites and an exciting array of activities and facilities for you to enjoy as you discover the scenic delights of Halong Bay.The choice really is yours. Refresh mind, body and spirit. Live the Legend – Bhaya Halong Cruise. Book a cruise in Halong Bay and Book Halong Tours Online or Book Halong Bay Cruise Online directly through Halongtoursonline.com get the best rates, big promotions and discover a different world with our luxury Halong Bay Cruise and Halong Bay Tour.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb