Breakfast Lunch & the Museum


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
June 30th 2015
Published: June 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We walked past a coffee shop yesterday afternoon and saved it in the memory bank to visit. This morning we went back to test it out, it was good. I suspect the Vietnamese do good coffee, after all the French still has a lot of influence in baking and patisserie.

While having our free breakfast this morning we found an awesome hand drawn map on the wall with tips of places to eat. Pho Bo was on our must do list but it had to be good. So we tested the one advised and I can happily report back with a big tick.

The other memorable part of the lunch break was just as I had finished Agus said "daddy I need to do poo". Well Hanoi doesn't do public toilets well or even at all? I quickly ran Agus back to our room and we made it.. Pheeew.

We caught a taxi for the first time to visit the National Museum of Vietnamese History after lunch. It was a nice place to be hiding in from the afternoon heat with beautiful artefacts on display. It's in the flash part of town. There was even traffic lights "ooohh la la"


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Out the frontOut the front
Out the front

Took this shot sitting at our front door


Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.018s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb