Last Day In Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Red River Delta » Hanoi
April 15th 2010
Published: April 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone, Lisa here. Today was the final day In Vietnam and for many this was a chance to spend their last amount of Dong during the free day! In the evening the group dined together at KOTO restaurant, chosen especially as it is a non profit organisation which trains Vietnamese street children in the hospitality industry and enjoyed skits performed by each group, highlighting hidden talents such as water squirting, a poem about all members of the group, 15 ways to use chopsticks and a Ho hat and a fantastic heartfelt duet by Liam and Bruce! Awards were then given to each student for their antics on tour eg. Liam's shopping addiction, myself having the largest suitcase, Olivia's road-crossing, Sophie's singing and Ethan's self BBQing. Anthony then treated us to a beautiful Vietnamese song as his way of saying goodbye. Now back to the hotel to attempt to squeeze everything back into our suitcases for our journey back to the Land Of The Long White Cloud. See you all on Saturday, 3.30pm!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb