Things to do in HaLong Bay Vietnam


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northeast
June 30th 2017
Published: June 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Halong Bay is a paradise for photographers as each of its rock formations is unique to itself. Halong tours always offer tourists plenty of choices of where to stop and each stop is a guaranteed memorable one.

With so many things to do in Halong Bay Vietnam, it's tough to decide on what to start with. While you are here, taste the local fruits from one of the floating markets, indulge in a range of water sports, marvel at the diverse wildlife or enjoy exquisite dining experiences. Cruise down the waters or fly over the many islands to discover the treasure that Halong Bay is. Here are some recommendations to help you make the most of your trip to VietNam

1. A cruise on the charming Halong Bay is a popular activity and takes you closer to the limestone formations, natural grottoes and floating villages.



The best halong bay cruise that may be you interested:

Halong Aphodite Cruises
Halong Glory Legend Cruise
Halong Swan Cruise
Halong Calypso Cruise

2. Swimming and Sunbathing in Halong Bay

Halong Bay has thousands of limestone islands and grottoes. There are countless places to stop for swimming, fishing, snorkeling and kayaking when cruising around. On famous Cat Ba Island there are a few well-known beaches to relax on, some with easily remembered names like Cat Co One, Cat Co Two and Cat Co Three. The stunning scenery of sheer mountain cliffs rising out of the bay makes an ideal backdrop to water-based activities.



3. Trekking is a good option on Cat Ba Island. There are lots of rare animals to see, including green and hawksbill turtles and golden-headed langur monkeys. Visitors can choose from various trek routes; either way it’s an impressive experience.

Another good way to enjoy a visit to Cat Ba is to cycle around the local villages.

Diving and kayaking are other water sports that you can indulge in. Many private operators close to the bay offer equipment on rent for these adventure activities.



4. Many tourists, who have visited Halong, are impressed by the delicious seafood served there. For Halong, this is a potential which has been well-developed and exploited for tourism by travel agencies in Halong.



You can come to Halong Bay and do, well, absolutely nothing! Take in views of the sunrise or sunset at this gorgeous bay, dine at a unique cave restaurant and let the aura of the place cast a magic spell on you as you admire its oh-so-turquoise waters. With this list of things to do in Halong Bay ready, it's time you started planning your holiday. No matter what time of the year you visit, this picturesque bay has all the ingredients for a perfect holiday recipe.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.02s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb