Best Places to Visit in Moc Chau Plateau


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Northeast » Ha Giang
June 24th 2016
Published: June 24th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Best Places to Visit in Moc Chau Plateau




“Romantic” and “poetic” are the best two adjectives to describe the beauty of Moc Chau. The way from Hanoi to Moc Chau is the rout which backpacking riders love so much. Moc Chau is endowed with so many fantastic destinations that if you have a chance to ride Vietnam Motorbike toursto this land, you should spend time on visiting these places.

1. Son Moc Huong cave

Son Moc Huong cave is a very popular cave to many visitors coming here. It is the nearest place that can be reached from in Moc Chau. From the T-junction of the town, just ride more about 300m to the head of Son La and you will see the cave on your right.

The gate of the cave faces to the south, from the gate you will have the wonderful view of the big valley, there are about 7 small mountains in the valley. Inside the cave, tourists will see many natural stalagmites which even as beautiful as those in the caves in Ha Long bay.

2. Pine forest in Ang village

Also with the same direction to Son Moc Huong about 2km, you will see the pine forest in Ang village. The road leading here is very easy. It has an old pine forest located on the hills, incredibly romantic views to the town center which is not so far; therefore, well suited for camping activities, picnic.

This is also the ideal spot to look at the white mustard flowers if you do Vietnam Motorcycle Tours at the right season of the flower blooming in November and December. It will be a fantastic time when you can contemplate the beauty of the white mustard flower fields right next to the hills of pine forest.

3. Dai Yem waterfall

Dai Yem waterfall is the most famous tourist place in Moc Chau. The waterfall has 100m height and 70m width. Legend has it that the waterfall is the brassiere of a girl who saved a boy from the flood.

To reach the waterfall, from the T-junction of Pa Hang national border gate, you ride the motorbike about 4km more to the place where the 2 spring meet each other to create a spectacular waterfall.

4. Nong Truong Moc Chau

Nong Truong Moc Chau was found in 1958 and it is also the place where you can find the biggest tea factory in Vietnam and thousands of Dairy cows. Tourists coming here will see large tea plantations and hills and the procession of taking care of the dairy cows to have good milk.

5. Pha Luong peak

About 70km from the town, Pha Luong peak, lies at the height of 1500m above the sea level, in Tan Xuan, Chieng Xuan is a very ideal place for whom who love conquering and adventure.

6. Xuan Nha Nature Reserve

The Xuan Nha Nature Reserve is located 40km from Moc Chau town. Here you can see a primary forest with many rare and precious animals such as tigers, monkeys, bears…It has all good enough condition to develop eco-tourism.

7. Hill tribes’villages:

If you come to Moc Chau, please do not miss to visit the hill tribe villages here to learn more about the different tribes. You can go to:

– Long Luong, Van Ho, Moc Chau: the village area of the H’mong people.

– Ang village: the village has deep traditional culture of the Thai people.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.071s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb