communication follies:PG13rating


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » An Giang » Chau Doc
November 3rd 2006
Published: November 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

mornings' hiaku:

********** pulled hair out of meal.
********** gave a shudder and big frown.
********** did 'cook' understand?

i went to a street stall for breakfast. i did have to remove a hair from my meal, while she watched. i don't think it phased her one bit. especially, since i dove in after removing the offending hair.


yet another misunderstanding:


slightly later in the morning, i went to the bus station to move along to 'can tho'. as i sat, a woman approached my window. she started making what seemed to be lewd signals to indicate that she would like to perform felatio on my person. she made a fist as if she were holding a roll of coins. then she put her thumb and forefinger to her mouth and sucked in her cheeks. then she moved her hands as to indicate something long. i wasn't quite sure what to think about this, after all i am on a bus and it didn't seem likely, though i think my first thought clear enough.

i am still perplexed and chuckling, when she runs around to the front of the bus. i actually thought she would be getting on the bus. instead she ran to a cooler where she produced a tiny bottle of water. this is not at all what i expected.

i got a rise out of the bus full of locals when i produced my larger bottle of water. one of those, you had to be there.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0261s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb