pissed it down and there was no advacados


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Central Highlands » Lam Dong » Da Lat
November 15th 2007
Published: December 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

local buses....yay!!!!...........i am being sarcastic by the way, we were crammed as usual and had one flat tyre on the way. We arrived in dalat gateway to the central highlands. Not really much going on here, i am starting to think we are the only tourists about however there are good pork rolls and fresh spring rolls here. we were loured here by the fact its a fruit and vege growing region so was looking forward to trying out all the new weird stuff, unfortinutley after 2 days of searching there were no advacados much to jackies dissapointment.

There was alot of confusion as always, we were going on a day out and instead of getting in the miniwan we ordered and had already paid for we got hurded into a taxi and didnt realise untill half way accoss the town that the taxi driver spoke no english and thought we were going to the airport!!!

We went to see the crazy house built by a vietnameese lady who studied archutecture in moscow and this is something crossed between goudi and alice in wonderland, theres different themed rooms with sculptured animals with beeming red eyes, it was a really cool place and still beiung built.

We visited a gorgeous waterfall, the chicken village where i braught a new bag (sac de magique) a pagoda and the white sleeping budda which was 67 meters in length and the biggest in vietnam.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 13; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb