Good Friday


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 25th 2016
Published: July 2nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Electrical WiringElectrical WiringElectrical Wiring

Wiring is interesting just outside the Lemon Grass cafe.
Geo: 18.7833, 99

Up late had breakfast and went for a walk to see if someone could help me change the extension on my photos. No luck came back to the Hotel and tried the Travelpod App on my phone, no problem the photos uploaded. Been really frustrating. 

 Hope everyone enjoys the Easter break, we ran into people from Cranbourne this morning in the lift and they were off to Kosumui tomorrow for their daughters wedding, they also love this place and the people. 

Had lunch at the Chinese Restaurant which was an eat as much as you want, very nice but expensive (700THB) $25 for both of us.  My Meal Card would not work so checked the account when we came back to the Hotel and it plus my Salary Sacrifice Card have both been compromised. 

  Looks like ANZ packaging people have realised something is not right so my last pay has not gone in.  The first entry was in MYA and I am not even their, Interresting I payed for laundry here that has been done and other amounts with a difference of a cent have been made after this with ANZ returning the amounts to the account, bit of a mess and
No ParkibgNo ParkibgNo Parkibg

Smoking area, interresting a few places in the market smoking is not aloud.
I cannot contact anyone, I suppose because of it being Easter!

Got myself dressed for the Dinner cruise after we had a nap and realised it is not until tomorrow night! So we went to the Irish Pub for a couple of drinks before trying the Lemongrass Restaurant, nice meal very spicy which is what I love but will probably pay for it tomorrow, the walls were covered with comments from people all over the world, including Australia.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

 Dressed for the Dinner Cruise Dressed for the Dinner Cruise
Dressed for the Dinner Cruise

Unfortunately it is not until Saturday night!
LemongrassRestaurant LemongrassRestaurant
LemongrassRestaurant

Comments all over the walls and ceiling from people all over the world.
Bamboo Scaffolding Bamboo Scaffolding
Bamboo Scaffolding

A little man right on top painting, safety not a big deal here.


26th March 2016

Hi been super busy here i wish i was there to?
26th March 2016

Outfit looks great mum.
26th March 2016

Hi Jo, don't work to hard and just think about the holiday you have coming up.
26th March 2016

Hi Kate, one of my new skirts, pity it was a day to early but one hour to go now and we will be on the Dinner Cruise today!

Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0223s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb