Thailand 2011 - 2012


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 13th 2011
Published: December 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Maddy with Twinkle Toes 6 secs
Well we haven't been here long but we're already getting used to beautiful Thailand.

Today Carla had a massage from a 60 year old lady who pushed and pulled her muscles around like she was kneeding pizza dough. She regailed Carla with her memories of the Tsunami which didn't hit here (more the other side in Patong) but the effects were still seen with the huge water sweeping around the bay.

The girls have been swimming non-stop in the resort pool. Today we went to the Phuket Butterfly House and Insect .... place. They had live tarantulas and the hugest scorpians I've ever seen - roughly the size of trucks ... well, matchbox trucks anyway. The butterflies fluttered around us landing on us if we were lucky, dying macarbe deaths underfoot if we weren't. Katya swooped down to rescue one from certain death ... probably not alive now (shhhhh).

Off on island tour tomorrow to coral island and then onto Phuket town for our first meeting in Phuket. Pretty excited to meet the brothers and sisters we've been in touch with for so long.

More Photos soon ...


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Underwater PalmsUnderwater Palms
Underwater Palms

Chris gets all arty again
Butterfly on wallButterfly on wall
Butterfly on wall

Butterfly at Phuket Butterfly House


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb