back to bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
May 3rd 2006
Published: May 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

arrived back into Bangkok on the 1st after a truly mammoth 15 hour journey from Seim Reap. and i am ashamed to say seeing the Khoa San road made me very very happy, i could now eat on the street with no fear and there are bright neon lights everywhere and booming sound systems which i really hadn't seen anywhere in cambodia so it was nice. yannick and chris are now cash sorted as they have got their cards sent to repective Belgium and British embassies so we are now all armed and ready to proceed down to the southern island for the parties and beaches. we leave tonight at 7 for an overnight bus to ko tao and then off to pha ngan for the full moon party on the 13th. looking forward to it.


the most amusing event of the evening was will being forced into silence and totally rinsed by an 8 year thai girl who, exasperated by his usual onslaught of nonense, told him to shut up and that he was a lady boy..never seen him so beautifully silenced! standard night in Bangkok...we all had a very very heated argument with an angry, feminist, politically active American (never good)..Will went roof jumping ..mats , drinks, ladyboys,will and chris accidently ended up in a brothel..and, you know, all that jazz that bangkok seems to enduce.....

dave


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0666s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb