Bangkok/Paghnan & Samui - Sept/Oct 09


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 13th 2009
Published: October 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We left home for a year on the 29th September! Mum dad and kt dropped me to the airport, but suzie, char and soph all came to say goodbye too! it was really emotional and we were all really upset saying goodbye!!! suzie made some lemon cake for us to have before i left, it was yummy!!! karen and di dropped caz to airport so they were there too!

When we finally made it through security, we sorted ourselves out!! still upset tho!!! i was lucky enough to have a window emergency exit seat.....i slept practically all of the way!!! at least 8 hours! when we landed we went straight to the hotel and back to bed! met alison, annmarie, sheleen, barthi and nicola for dinner and went down to kohsan road! couldnt find any decent bars as we didnt get to the main bit so just had a couple of drinks and went back to bed!!

1st proper day in thailand - got a tuk tuk that took us to the golden mount and grand palace, stopping atlots of silk and jewlery shops along the way, it didnt stop raining!! me caz and niamh went back to bed for a little nap before getting up and going out, we found the proper stretch of kohsan road that night, went to gullivers and then we met some ozzies and went to a 24 hour bar and stayed up drinking all night! went to brekkie on the way home at about 7.30am!!! the girls had fish curry!! YUK!!!
Then we had to get up at 11 for our flight to surratt where we had to get a coach then a boat to the island! paghnan! it was a long journey but i managed to sleep most of the way!!! stayed at coco hut resort, had its own private beach. was really beautiful!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb