What up Thailand!!!!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
May 2nd 2008
Published: May 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

well cant say that it was an easy road to get here, but alas we have made it. after the yukon giant (mY BIKE) fell of the back of the irish girls car on our way to nelson. I thought huh is this going to be one of those trips. well see, so far the number 9 has presented itself in more than 9 different forms thus proving that we should be where we need to be. We arrived yesterday and are now emersed in the thai experience. our apple pickin dollars have traveled far and now turned into some sweet dough. shirts, pants, and well just everything you can think of. of course food. the hot weather is no where near what kelli or I anticipated, so we still might just actually ride our bikes. its off to meet a childhood friend (my first friend actually. dont get to emotional) and get some expert advice along with possible meeting up with some solscapers (backpackers we stayed with in NZ) in Pai. Keep reading cause this is just getting good. and as long as we can still use our fingers we will keep you all posted.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0312s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb