PhaNgamNamSouy Resort, Kanchanaburi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Western Thailand » Kanchanaburi
July 21st 2008
Published: July 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

GO Sai YokGO Sai YokGO Sai Yok

Straight on to Sai Yok
On weekend pack for one night stay, two people decided to make a trip to Sai Yok then stayed overnight at PhaNgamNamSauy resort that we were told that should be visited. All that words must be proved!! Actually, we just needed reason to make another trip without feeling guilty as today it was so expensive but well, it was happiness that we could find, right.

The trip started with two gals who got curious about the place. My friend and I headed to the resort and we weren’t disappointed at all as its named PhaNgam meant beautiful cliff, mountain and NamSauy meant the beauty of the water which referred to beautiful lake. Just looked out from the window to see the green color and inhaled fresh air while we were driving to the resort was worth to go for it. Great view when we arrived there and saw its surrounding environment. Along the way, a lot of pictures were taken for my driver who concentrated on driving car, LOL. Also, other friends would see beautiful place and who knew that could make them jealousy us.

We arrived there about noon time and asked to stay one night which room
Go Bongti border marketGo Bongti border marketGo Bongti border market

Left turn across the railroad ahead to Bognti Border Market
about 1000 per room. The room decorated with furniture made from hard wood that was nice, but as we saw surronging um, better to ask for tent. Therefore we decided to ask for tent, just like that!! Then, she told that there were tents for rented out so that we got pink and blue tent for tonight. Yeah!! we were camping out door peacefully and lovely night, ....HOHOHO....

Our dinners were served here, there was restaurant of the resort where we thought the closest and might be only one around here. We looked around there was none of convenient store City life style wouldn’t find here. COOL…

Riding bicycle and camping, relaxing that we just did nothing, this was really releasing all bad emotion and absorbing the purity from the environment.

Crying out, we would like to stay more but we had to work for next day so safe it for our next weekend. On the way home, we met one restaurant, TONG TIN and had a good lunch….yummy!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

On the wayOn the way
On the way

to PhaNgamNamSauy resort, beautiful nature
MountaineerMountaineer
Mountaineer

and our car...
Entrance SignEntrance Sign
Entrance Sign

Here we are
PhaNgamNamSauy restaurant PhaNgamNamSauy restaurant
PhaNgamNamSauy restaurant

We had dinner here.


Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb