KOH TAO


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Southern Thailand
June 30th 2010
Published: June 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hello...

We are now in Koh Tao an island north of Ko Phangan. It is much smaller but there is still many things to do. It is also more Thai orientated compard to Ko Phangam which i found to westernised! The sun has been out all day today so me and Natalie have been sunbathing all day and dipping in an out of the beautiful sea. Josh and Matt went off to the next bay to do some snorkling sadly no fish were caught! Last night we walked all along the bay to meet Anthony and Annabelle.. we had a drink with them in their place, the bar/resturant was right on the see and when the tied came in it was beneath us beautiful! Sadly I missed the sunset yesturday but it is supposed to be gorgous here and set over the sea, so we are going to try and get some thai food and eat it on the beach tonight. The boat journey over was better than the one before, it was quicker and more spacious on the boat. We are enjoying it so much here we have decided to stay on another two nights as we would like to explore the island more and I Josh and Matt want to go diving, I am notto sure about this as there are sharks in the area so I think ill stick to the shallower waters lol!! I have also go into the hippy spirit here and bought some big baggy trousers to fit in with the locals! not sure how i will fit in with them in england! I can't believe it has been two weeks since we left home, its going bye very quickly although it feels like ages ago i was at home! hope everyone is well? and the sun is shinning there too!

Love you lots

Katherine xxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0576s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb