Railey Beach!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Railay
November 17th 2008
Published: November 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We are rather speechless at the moment, but well try and get down some of te things weve seen in the last couple days.

From Koh Tao, we took a speed boat to Chumporn which is a little port city in the Gulf of Thailand. Then we took a bus into Chumpoun, a taxi to a mini van and the mini van into Krabi Town! Krabi is soooo cool, its on the Andaman Sea and there is much more if a Muslim presence here with Mosques seeming to be more usual than Buddhist Temples. Its beautiful, and right on the ocean.

So from Krabi we took a local bus into Ao Nang which is a beautiful beach city with HUUUGE limestone cliffs jetting out of the emerald sea. The water is a clear green and the cliffs are beyond vertical sticking right out of the water.

This morning we had breakfast and took a cool little long tail boat over to Railey Beach! Railey is hands down the most beautiful beach weve seen in Thailand SO FAR. But tommorrow is Koh Phi Phi so that could all change soon, hahaha.

The sea is again emerald green and clear and feels between 65-70 degrees, its sooo warm. Me and Ari rented a Kayak and went around the cliffs and stuff exploring, it was amazzzzing.

Mom it reminds me of our trip to Hawaii when I was little, its soooo warm and you can snorkel and stuff.

Ari is currently getting a pedicure RIGHT ON THE SAND hahahaha and its only costing her about $3.00....

We are in good spirits and were ready for the next amazing sight, were happy and excited! Were tired from all the long train and bus rides so were ready to come home and see our families and friends sunday!

Love and miss all of you so much!

Thanks for the messages Rich and Mom and Aunt Mary, and Ari says thank you to her Mom and Aunt Ana and family! We love and miss you guys! See you soon!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb