Koh Phi Phi!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
November 20th 2008
Published: November 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So were doing a bt of back blogging! We are now back in Bangkok but we just got in from a quick flight up from Krabi and the AMAZING Koh Phi Phi!!!


Me and Ari took a boat from Railey beach and Ao Nang to the amazing island of Koh Phi Phi, we stayed in an incredible resort right on the back bay of the island. Its an inlet almost completly surrounded by limestone cliffs, the water is completely transparent and bright blue. It was incredible. We just waded around in the water and drank pineapple shakes... We rented a long tail boat driver for about 3 hours and he took us to the most beautiful beach ive ever seen in the world called Maya Bay (google it) its where they filmed the movie "the beach". It was the most breathtaking beach ive ever seen in my life, coral reefs with fish everywhere, shallow teal blu waters, limestone cliffs, white sand. INCREDIBLE.

We stayed the whole morning until the other tourists came and then we left back to the resort for some nigth market shopping and relaxing.

We hopped a flight from Krabi airport this morning and now were back in Bangkok for our final days of Thailand. Were meeting our friends again at Siam Square tommorrow. Love and miss everyone, cant wait to share the pictures!!!!

-Kyle and Ari

PS

Dont worry were safe and far away from the bomb blast that happened this morning in Bangkok, its all at he political buildings and were far from them. So dont worry guys! Were fine!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb