Planless


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Railay
December 31st 2005
Published: December 31st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to Asia. After a full day of travel we have arrived in Rai Lei which is a beach area accessible only by boat but not an island. I think. It is a apparently a rock climbing mecca so we will have to give that a shot as our comrades here are oufitted and skilled. We met up with the Winters, who thankfully reserved us a room which around here is pretty tight. The area is beautiful with limestone cliffs which jut out of the water and that famous green water of the Bay of Thailand / Andaman Sea. So far we have done little but swim and sun. We did initiate Chris and Kristen into Phase 10. Make that two couples who will continue the cycle of relationship strife associated with a Walmart card game. Tonite is NYE for which we have no plans but things here seem pretty open. I will have to appologize for the previous blog entry as I understand it was disjointed. Hence the four hours of sleep rush job doesn't make for great prose. We just wanted to drop this entry in and wish everyone a great New Year and happy and healthy. Special birthday wishes for Dieda (grandpa), Erika, Stephanie, Steven, and Poops and Anna (last few weeks). Also a belated b-day hello to Becca and Tamara. As of now we have no plans past this week so we'll have to keep you posted. We miss you , think of you often and continue to enjoy all of your comments! Take care...

Advertisement



31st December 2005

Happy New Year !
Hey kids! Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and Fun New Year! Don't forget to take lots of photos. Picture those long winter evenings by fireplace in snow covered Los Angeles :) when you will be telling your kids and grands those wondrous stories of your adventures worlds far, far away... :):):)Looking forward:)
31st December 2005

Happy New Year
Send my best to the Winter's as well. Sounds like you are having a great time already. JJ
31st December 2005

Disjointed!
Ok..no more entries until Jon is either sober or awake...this one was disjointed too! Trev and I are in NYC for NYE..and it just started snowing!! Yipeee. MIss you
31st December 2005

Happy New Year!
1st January 2006

Happy New Year!
Hey guys! We want to wish you a happy new year! We hope you're enjoying your vacation.
1st January 2006

2006
Hi guys! Happy New Year! It's 1 am in LA and my internet and phone are finally up and running. Hope, you are having a good time. Love you and miss you a lot!

Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb