King Nathan of Phuket


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
January 31st 2011
Published: February 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We finally made it to Phuket and Kamala beach after two taxis, two flights and a lot of stress!

Once we arrived we were surprised by how good the accommodation was at Kamala beach, our hotel for a couple of nights. Four pools, two bars and a number of restaurants on the sea front, it was amazing! Even Nathan decided to rename him self "Nathan the King of Phuket" after getting his room upgraded to a suite! Our room was superb with a sea facing view and more space then my poor flat!

Kamala Beach was a nice distance away from the hustle and bustle of Patong but only a Tut Tut ride away it had a very nice beach. There are plenty of nice breakfast bars outside the hotel which serve a cheap breakfast!

The hotel had a swim up bar which was handy for everyone there, it was drunk out of Singha and even Nathan experimented with a beer or two! However he did like to order drinks to random room numbers!

We had a night in Patong which was interesting to say the least, it seems a lot busier since we came last time but was a sight for everyone there. The majority of bars had "gogo bars" above them with dancing Thai Girls (or ladyboys) trying to intice people in. Everyone made it home safely apart from Campey and Michael who decided to do a little exploring at 2???

We were then picked up by a fast boat which took us to the wedding destination on Phi Phi. We haven't taken that many pictures yet as everyone else seems to be snapping away so hopefully I should get a few more online when I return home


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb