Feeling hot hot hot!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
April 19th 2006
Published: April 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well, we arrived in phuket yesterday after a mega journey to get here. we were meant to get transport from samui to phuket, which we did in the end but it was about 5 different buses and on one, Amandas legs were getting squashed!!! we got here anyway which is the main thing. Hotel is realy nice, and the beach is amazing. We hired another bike last night, and have been doing some shoppin today. just had lunch and are going to explore some of the other beaches now. Chris had his first encounter with the Thai police today, he went the wrong way down a one way street and was pulled over, after being yelled at by locals. The police man was going to fine us 300 bhat, and he took chris drivers licence off him, was so scared and he had a crazed look in his eye the police man did! We managed to get off the fine and he let us go, but warned us to behave!

Still serving hot dogs for breakfast, cant understand it at all! Leaving tomorrow for Phi phi, so hopefully will get chnac to send some more pictures.....probabaly more buddahs just for you people who like them so much! hehehehe.

Will write more tomorrow.

Advertisement



19th April 2006

wish i was out there!!
Have to say I am so.. jealous of your travelling exploits. Wish I was there!! Boo hooo... Loving all those buddha photos, reminds me of China. Keep having an amazing time!! Big hugs, Katie xxx

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb