Phuket Town


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
February 17th 2010
Published: March 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Woken today by a very weary looking Laura, who had opened the bungalow doors and then proceeded to close tem very quickly after. I soon realised that there was a lovely green snake just outside with his face pressed against the glass looking in. After the drama was over we all had breakfast outside in the early sun then got ready for our pickup for or trip to Phuket town.
Only a short journey away and we started to have a look around the shops and stalls. Mike spotted from roughly 3000 metres away a ZEBRA sign for his Tiffins; so if in the future if he is making complaints of his eyes, I will know its lies, if your reading Mike, I WILL KNOW!!
After buying a suffcient portion of Thailands metal from this shop we moved on. We found a nice little coffee shop and had a st down, where I spotted the notorious POTATO TWISTS that Ma had nformed Laura and I of, so of course we had to sample one of these and they were good. After a nice day we head back and had some drinks around the pool, it was a nice temperature day, not too hot.
For tea we decided to go for Seafood, at Naiyang Seafood. The food was so good and we had beer and some nice live music with an eclectic mix. En-route home we had some more beers and popped into Erika and Khao's to hav a chat and play some games and puzzles. After a long day it was time for bed and to prepare for another tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.084s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb