i never knew you could do so much with a ping pong ball!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
March 20th 2007
Published: March 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

i'm sorry it has taken so long to catch up with what's been going on but i've been really busy and just haven't had chance. but not diving today so will try and catch you up o all my goings on.

after phi phi we traveled to phuket. To be honest i wasn't really that bothered about going to phuket but was happy to go along with what the other had planned as i was having such a laugh with them.

we arrived in phuket and immediately felt the difference to the islands we had been to before. the atmosphere was more hectic not laid, and there were alot of british tourists where to be honest up until now i haven't really bumped into that many british people, more american,canadian and Scandinavian. but there was the typical fat english men with their thai girlfriends and the groups of lads on lads holidays. on first impressions i wasn't to keen.

we found the cheapest accommodation we could. it had what we needed but it wasn't exactly 5 *. days were spent looking around the shops or on the beach. although it was their last week and they were gearing themselves for home where as i was just getting started. so the mood was a bit weird sometimes but we made up for it at night.

i hadn't really come into contact with the sex tourism, go go bars or lady boys yet and so at first i found the whole place a bit disgusting.but you soon get used to it and don't even think about it after a few days. i think the worst bit though was the bars around where we were staying were all geared towards gay old western men coming to pick up really young thai boys. it was a bit disturbing at first when you see the really old white guys with a thai boy that only looks about 13 sitting on his knee. but it's the way the world goes i guess.

what was more fun was going to the lady boy area, the night life was really fun,aimed more at holiday makers. there were podiums for all the lady boys, dancing and giggling their bits about, then their were drag queens dressed up in the most amazing costumes.after a few drinks i felt really comfortable and we had some great nights.

you really can't tell if they are lady boys or not. really they are all so gorgeous, they have the boobs and everything. i was shocked at how beautiful they are. being here though has made me realize just how dirty some of the lads are that come here. just normal lads from home that come out here and have a different thai girl every night. that's putting it gently.

anyway just quickly tell you about my sex show experience. when you go out every go go bar tries to drag you into their show. we were four girls together and decided it would be fun to go ina nd see what all the fuss is about.

oh my god, i have been mentally scared i swear. it wasn't really a sexy show. yeah there were naked girls, but there are naked girls everywhere here. so nothing new. the music starts and an older thai lady comes out butt naked. she had obviously been doing it for years.

her tricks includes shooting ping pong balls out of her (you know what) into the audience, hitting targets etc, peeling and shooting out a banana, she then proceeds to get a member of the audience to eat out of her *****. there were just loads of these, like where she sucks milk up into her (you know what) and then she wees pepsi back out. and it was real pepsi because there was a gross bloke on the front row who tasted it for her! the list goes on but god it was so funny. i think this is one of those time when you just had to be there.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0169s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb