Luxury at the Aspasia Hotel?


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
January 30th 2007
Published: January 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Our viewOur viewOur view

We are on the top floor.
We arrived at the Aspasia Hotel (aspasiaphuket.com) and were blown away by layers of flowers hanging from balconies and a beautiful view up the beach. We are at the far end so a long way from the nightlife.

Our room is the most impressive we have stayed in with a fabulous bathroom. It was under 1/2 price at 50 pounds a night and we were blown away. First night on the balcony we were sitting quietly when next door arrived home in a passionate mood. They would not have known that someone had moved in next door. We heard their patio door fly open followed rapidly by loud moaning. They are on honeymoon and the balcony was another tick on the list!

Unfortunately, the rooms can be adapted to be suites and there is a link door between us and them as thin as paper. The next morning, we could hear that the dining room table was the next tick on the list. Hilarious stuff.

It wasn't so hilarious last night when they came in at 2.30 and put the TV on. We gave them 1/2 hour to go to bed and when they didn't Sarah rang their
Our roomOur roomOur room

It is huge.
bell and got no reply. When reception phoned we discovered they had fallen asleep (unlike us)!

We are off today to explore the south of the island.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

The showerThe shower
The shower

This is the best shower ever. It is like a waterfall.


Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb