early bangkok and Phi Phi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi
November 12th 2010
Published: December 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Olly landed in Bangkok on friday the 12th at around 7 ish found the boys in the bar opposite the hotel 'khao san palace' early night and a dvd to recover from the stress of 13 hours at Mumbai saw everyone refreshed for Saturday. Saturday day was spet arranging travel to Phi phi island and then saturday night was Olly's birthday celebrations with Olly and Konrad both back in the room by half 11 both being beyond inebriated. Josh had a good night stripping at a pole dancing club with Arnie and Pricey.

Sunday 14th

spent lounging in the roof top pool having realised the tv got borken in the shenanigans of saturday night. we decided to pay for another night and then sneak out later konrad even got his deposit back on the room. A night bus to Krabi with arnie and pricey getting off early in a bid to head to the rain soaked ko samui haha. We head on and catch the ferry to phi phi island arriving early in the morning and checking into the u.s guest house fairly simple but comfortable accomodation. On into town and a night of drinking and eating i took on the 500 baht burger challenge didn't even make it half way! see photos!



Tuesday 16th

maya bay cruise after a nice breakftast of bannana and honey pancakes. included a stop at monkey island the quickest tour of viking cave ever (we cruised past on our boat) a spot of lagoon swimming then some snorkelling near maya bay followed by an hour on maya bay better know from the leo di caprio film the beach that place is incredible although the beautiful mountains rising up around the crystal clear waters of phi phi are hard to beat! met 3 irish girls called laura ellen and maurade.

Wednesday 17th

Konrads last day with us as he must get back to bangkok treated us to a nice breakfast and then dissapeared in the middle of a torrential downpour a bad omen perhaps. the rain stopped but we spent most of the day chilling out in the room reading before wandering out and grabbing some food.

Thursday 18th

Another beautiful day on the beach i've burned my feet! no real plans today except to chill out and have a nice meal later. Cheers will post again soon xx




Advertisement



Tot: 0.201s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb