Onward Bound


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi
October 9th 2010
Published: October 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Ok have just left Koh Phi Phi a beautiful island and very warm. Went island hoping for the day on a speed boat yesterday and saw the infamous Beach from the film although slightly disappointed as spoilt by tourism. Did some snorkeling and watched the sunset.

Decided to blow the budget and fly to Samui rather than bus and boat it saving ourselves 7 hours serious drinking time.

Flight is one hour and then we are off to our Jungle Retreat for a week so I can finally unpack and get a massage - my rucksac gets heavier by the day!

Although would much rather been wearing that then sitting at the desk at work (sorry Kathryn - thanks for the email XX).

I have now completely lost my fiona feet but have several horrible mosquito bites, that's what comes of trekking up to the top of the island to the view piont for sunset, jesus I think I lost another couple of pounds! Mossies had a field day ! However view was stunning and worth it.

Now steve has shrek feet and also burnt back - nightmare !!

Although still loving every minute of it.

Have tried updating facebook but not great so apologies.

See ya guys in Koh Samui and heaven!

xx



Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb