Travelling Days


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi
October 23rd 2008
Published: October 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Posh Guesthouse in Krabi!Posh Guesthouse in Krabi!Posh Guesthouse in Krabi!

Well....not exactly budget travellers standards anyway!!
After leaving the Phi Phi Islands on the boat not much happened really for a couple of days! The boat trip consisted of Nat sleeping and stumbling to the boat toilet every half hour to try and be sick! My music kept me sane thankfully and at that point in time I wish I headn't read my books so quick!

From teh boat we took a short bus ride and arrived at our guesthouse in Krabi. It was well nice...our own little bungalow. Clean and fresh and contained the best shower I had been in since the start! Hot water, powerful spray and best of all.....it was in a seperate part of teh bathroom and not on top of the toilet! Pure Luxury!! Nat was still suffering and we just stayed in that night with the worst takeaway pizza ever made! I hoped she would feel better tomorrow.

The following morning (23rd October) we had to leave Krabi at 10am and the whole day was spent travelling pretty much! I was a little disappointed not to have been staying in Krabi for another night because when we drove through it it looked really nice! Still.....you can't have everything!

Our day of travelling consisted of a bus ride to Surattani, lunch (salad cream sandwich with a hint of tuna), back on a different bus to the ferry terminal, boat ride to Koh Samui and then a taxi to the guesthouse!! We arrived at our location at around 6pm. Nat still didn't feel that well and this had definitely been a 2 day hangover for her!!! She has even vowed not to drink again for the entire trip!





Advertisement



3rd November 2008

Guesthouse
What's the name of the guesthouse you stayed at in Krabi? It looks nice.

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb