Bangkok to Pimalai via Krabi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi » Koh Lanta
February 24th 2013
Published: February 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

(Before I start I've now loaded some photos with previous blogs)

A lazy morning spent having a late (ish) breakfast and then a lie down by the pool at the hotel.

We were picked up for the transfer to the airport at mid day and made our way through the customary heavy traffic to the airport.

The flight took of on time and we landed at Krabi at 16:15. The hotel staff metb us at the airport and we were whisked off in our own minibus the the Pimalai Jetty where a speedboat was waiting to take us to the resort.

Luckily the sea was very calm and it only took us 45 minutes to get there. By this time dusk was ascending so we alighted from the boat , walked along the jetty and were met by an oversized golf cart which took us up the hill to the reception area.

Soon after signing in we were escorted (via a 'proper' golf cart) to our 'Bayfront Room'.

By this time we were pretty tired so after unpacking we made our way to the Thai Restaurant.

An excellent dinner was folowed by a large G&T in the bar and me beating Sue at backgammon (apparently I cheated as they're not the 'proper' rules!)

Tomorrow I'll find out all about the Scuba diving and have a relax on the beach.

Toodle Pip!!

PS The pictures of flowers are for my Mum!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0769s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb