Deep Sea divers


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
July 7th 2006
Published: July 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey , We havent put one on for a while because we've been diving for the past nine days. We chose to stay with the girls that we met in Koh Phanang and go north to koh Tao.

We arrived here on Friday and chose to do our open water padi liscense which we finished a couple of days ago. Me and Gump have decided to go for our advanced dive. Can't get a enough of it at the minute. We finished that today so we are officially advanced deep sea divers. Ryans doing his final night dive tonight before his final exam and fingerscrossed will pass the advanced aswell.
Overall we have seen loads of fish , a couple of stingrays, moray eels, 1 turtle and 5 grey reef sharks! We were well made up to see the sharks. They are quite hard to find but well worth the effort. They're real mean looking and grow to 3 meters long but don't go for humans. We had a photographer on a dive with us and caught the shark on video so we're gona buy the dvd and send it back to England.

Kate, Katie and sarah left 4 days ago to go over to Krabhi. We went out that nite for a final farewell. We all got smashed which me and gump regretted cos we had our first dive at 7:30 AM!

We've met a couple of other good mates since then on our dive course. Paddi and Owen are coming to the end of they're trip and going back in 3 weeks. They've also got beards that put nickleback to shame. And we've met 2 more Irish girls who might be coming to the full moon party with us in 5 days.

Ive put a few other photos from the waterfall last week which i forgot to put on.
see ya.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

WaterfallWaterfall
Waterfall

Pirahna lakes
Deep sea DiversDeep sea Divers
Deep sea Divers

The A- Team
Deep sea DiversDeep sea Divers
Deep sea Divers

Gump and Padi (capt birdseye)


Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb